Pub Culture Beercations is proud to present “Czech It Out Too” October 8-19, 2021 for an 11-night biercation back to the Czech Republic as we explore the culture, history AND pivo of Bohemia and Moravia.
We had so much fun on our last beercation to the Czech Republic with our special “celebeerty” guests Tom Becka and Jeffrey Koterba in 2019, and have had so many people tell us they wish they had joined them for their “Czech It Out” tour, we’ve decided to return to the Czech Republic give you a chance to “Czech It Out Too”!
Join us as we return to many of our favorite stops from our first all Czech beercation, and add a few more cultural and historical stops to the itinerary. In fact, on our second foray into Czech pivo we have decided to add 2 additional nights to the tour and give “Czech It Out Too” a more traditional Pub Culture Beercations itinerary with stops at places such as the famous Karlštejn Castle and the WWII Terezin Concentration Camp Memorial, to name a few.
Your Trip Includes:
• 11-nights hotel stay in centrally located, comfortable 3 or 4-star hotels.
• Breakfast every day
• 5 Group Lunches – including gratuities (listed separately below)
• 6 Group Dinners – including gratuities (listed separately below)
• Ground transportation by private motor coach provided by Seitz Reisen of Germany – beer, soft drinks and water provided on the bus
• Welcome Dinner at Pivovar U Medvídků
• 5 nights total in beautiful historic Prague (first 3 nights and last 2 of the trip)
• History of Prague Walking Tour
• Prague Beer and Bites Tour with Eating Europe
• Lunch at Klášterní pivovar Strahov
• Guided Tour of Terezin Concentration Camp Memorial
• PubCulture.Beer Prague Pub Crawl
• One night in Karlovy Vary
• Tour and tasting at Becherovka distillery
• Tour, tasting and lunch at Plzeňský Prazdroj – the famous Urquell Brewery!
• Dinner at Budvar’s classic Masné krámy restaurant
• One night in České Budějovice right on the Náměstí Přemysla Otakara II square!
• Tour, tasting and lunch at the “original” Budvar brewery
• One night in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Český Krumlov
• Visit the city of Třebíč and their UNESCO Jewish Quarter – largest in Europe
• Two nights in Brno
• Guided walking tour of Brno
• Group dinner at Brno’s Pivovar Pegas
• Tour, tasting and lunch at Vinařství Sonberk – Award winning Moravian winery!
• PubCulture.Beer Brno Pub Crawl
• Visit Kroměříž, including Tour, Tasting and Lunch at Černý Orel
• One night in Olomouc
• Group dinner at Svatováclavský pivovar
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage city of Kutna Hora
• Farewell Dinner at U Fleků
• Daytrip to Karlštejn Castle
• Miscellaneous Travel Charges/Transfer Fees
• The price per person for Pub Culture Beercations “Czech it Out Too” October 8-19, 2021, for a total of 11-nights in the Czech Republic is $2759.00 based on double occupancy. Save $280.00 with the Early Bird Price of $2479.00 if paid in full by April 15th. Save $150.00 when paid in full by June 8th and pay $2609.00
• For Single Occupancy Supplement, please add $500.00 to total trip due exclusively to higher costs of single rooms. Please note single rooms are in limited availability.
• Returning Beercationers take advantage of our Frequent Beercationer Club discounts – $50.00 off each time you take another tour with us, up to $200.00 off after four or more tours.
• When committing to the Pub Culture Beercation’s “Czech It Out Too!” October 8-19, 2021 a $300.00 deposit per person is required to hold your reservation for hotels, private coach and other scheduled events and meals.
• Your $300.00 will be applied towards your total trip cost.
(Deposit is 100% refundable until June 8th. After June 8th, deposit is only refundable if your spot on the trip is filled by another participant or tour is cancelled by Pub Culture Beercations.)
• Remaining trip balance will be due no later than July 31, 2021.
(After July 31st, any payments made are non-refundable unless tour is cancelled by Pub Culture Beercations.)*
• Payments accepted in cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express accepted)
• Minimum trip size, 16 persons. Maximum, 32 persons.
• Participants must be of legal drinking age in country(s) your Pub Culture Beercations trip visits. Participants under 19 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
• Participants need to be able to walk/be on their feet for up to 30 minutes at a time. We will have a private coach to get us between cities and planned events, but once in a town, you will be doing most of our exploring by foot and public transportation. Much of Europe is cobblestone, and many places may not have elevators.
• Pub Culture Beercation participants are responsible for booking and purchasing their own flights.
• Last day for Departure from Omaha (OMA) or any other US city to Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG) is Thursday, October 7, 2021.
• Please note, any additional days prior to the scheduled “Day 1” of the trip are not included in your trip cost, so you will be on your own to make those arrangements and payments for hotels or other events.
• Pub Culture Beercations is not responsible for any delays you may encounter traveling to the meet destination, so please plan accordingly to assure you are not late for our first event on “Day 1” or you will have to catch up with the group.
• Pub Culture Beercations will continually monitor flight prices and sales and notify people who have made a deposit to join the trip, but ultimately it is your responsibility to book your flights.
To be get signed up or to be placed on our “Czech It Out Two” mailing list, email us at Beercations@PubCulture.Beer
11-nights hotel stay in centrally located, comfortable hotels.
Dates October 8-19, 2021
Cities Prague, Karlovy Vary, České Budějovice, Český Krumlov, Brno, Olomouc
See Medvidku Beer Hall, Strahov Monasty Brewery, Staropramen, Becherovka Distillery, Budvar, Moravian Winery, Pilsner Urquell
© 2021 Pub Culture Beercations. All rights reserved. Branding & Website by YARD